We are happy to announce that Mosaic Dental Center will reopen to treat all our patients on May 11, 2020!
Thank you so much for your support during this difficult time.
Please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures.
You’ll still receive the same great service from our dedicated team, however, to ensure the safety of all our patients, we’ve implemented changes. While many things have changed, one has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Please check your email and text messages, updates, and procedures.
- We ask all patients to wear a mask upon entry of the office.
- We will also ask that you come to the door a few minutes before the appointment to let us know you have arrived. Our front desk will check you in and you may be asked to wait in your car until the dental assistant is ready for you. We will call or text when we are ready to escort you to the back. We will have social distancing decals along the waiting room floor and upon entry of the office.
- We have hand-sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed
- We will check your temperature using a touch less scanner on the forehead (<100.4°F) with a thermometer. Temperatures greater than 100.4 will be rescheduled
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, drinks or coffee, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back to our office.